- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Australia, Canada, Ghana, Greece, New Zealand, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Program Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Cabins, Dorm, Homestay, Other, Student Apartment
- Application Fee: $100
Latitude Global Volunteering provides young people with opportunities to experience the world beyond their community and grow as individuals through structured volunteer placements abroad. Lattitude seeks to develop self awareness and responsibility while equiping volunteers with vital life skills.
Everyone is looking for a unique experience, which is why Lattitude offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities around the world. Whether you’re better suited to working in a classroom or outdoors, as part of a team or individually, Lattitude has a placement abroad that will benefit from your skills!
Placement types: School Assistant, Outdoor Camp Assistant, Language Coach, Teaching Volunteer, Community Volunteer and Medical Assistant.
Once we have received your completed application form we will invite you to attend an interview. This is your chance to tell us a little more about yourself and the kind of volunteering experience you’re after. We use the interview process to learn more about you to ensure that we find you a placement that best matches your skills and experience with the specific needs of our hosts. Interviews are typically conducted via video call.
Cost and Session Information
Included in fee: food, accommodation, pre-departure orientation, in-country orientation on arrival, 24/7 support in-country, guidance through visa application process, volunteers matched with appropriate placement, host mentor on site at placement, coordination with volunteer network before departure and on arrival, pocket money of $100 per week provided in developed countries.
Other costs: flights, visa fees, travel medical insurance