- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Zambia
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Program Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Semester, Quarter, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay
- Minimum Cost: $1,000 - $2,999
Zambia with its wondrous Victoria Falls and Zambezi River will keep you enchanted. A large portion of children still lacks access to basic education in Zambia. And It’s you who we want to bring a dynamic impact by creating interactive school clubs and providing these children with positive influence.
Minimum Age: 18+
Duration: 2-12 weeks
This voluntouring project could be the perfect place for you to get your creative juices flowing and for making a difference in the lives of a few disadvantaged kids in Victoria Falls, Zambia!
- Bring the joy of sports and games to disadvantaged kids in Zambia.
- Recycle like you mean business and help us create Eco-buildings in Zambia.
- Explore the fantastic Mosi-ao-Tunya National Park teeming with elephants, rhinos, baboons, vervet monkeys and a variety of other African wildlife.
- Educate and empower the local communities and immerse yourself in Zambian traditions and culture.
- Live it up in the vibrant town of Livingstone with its mix of bars, coffee shops, and restaurants!
- Adventure junkies, prepare to pull out all the stops to conquer The mighty Zambezi River and the colossal Victoria Falls.