- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: South Africa
- Program Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Semester, Quarter, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay, Hotel
- Minimum Cost: $1,000 - $2,999
Explore Cape Town as a volunteer and help uplift the community through education and development work. Feast your eyes on the picture-perfect scenery on a road trip through the Garden Route and be prepared for a shock & awe at every next turn, for we have packed it up with unique African experiences and exciting adventures!
- Uplift communities and help keep the youth off the street through literacy and numeracy.
- Explore the melting pot of Capetonian cultures by visiting local markets and restaurants.
- Tame the wilderness of South Africa with outdoor activities like Canoeing and hiking.
- Throw your hands up in the air and set off on a journey of a lifetime through the garden route, one of the most famed drives in the world!
- Conquer the highest bungee jump bridge in the world The Bloukran Bridge, standing at a whopping height of 709ft.
- Run after-school programs working with disadvantaged and vulnerable children in the community.