- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Program Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Cabins, Homestay, Other, Tents
- Financial Aid: Not Available
Australasia is the original gap-year destination, a home-from-home down under with year-round sunshine and adrenalin adventures galore! You can learn to sail, surf or swim with sharks in Australia, go walkabout in the outback, ski or skydive in New Zealand, or island-hop in a Fijian paradise. Whether you're looking for thrills and spills adventure, cosmopolitan cities or the ultimate island paradise, Australasia has them all - it's the gap year to end all gap years!
First Abroad Adventure and Backpacking gap programs in Australasia include:
- Australia East Coast Adventure
- The Ultimate Gap Year
- Fiji Island Hopping
- New Zealand Adventure
- ...and more! Visit our website to see more options
Programs range in duration from 2 weeks to 12 months. Start dates in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, and December.
Destinations include: Australia, Fiji, New Zealand.