- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Program Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Academic Year, Semester, Quarter, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Start Month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Cabins, Homestay, Other, Tents
- Financial Aid: Not Available
Volunteering changes lives, yours included. Travel the world (while saving it) with wildlife conservation and community building projects in some of the world's most beautiful, off-the-beaten-path locations. The experience is one you'll never forget.
First Abroad Volunteering gap programs in Asia include:
- Nepal Community Volunteers
- Volunteer Teaching in Sri Lanka
- Elephant Experience
- Volunteer at an Orangutan and Wildlife Sanctuary
- Volunteer in Goa
- Volunteer in the Himalayas
- Turtle and Island Adventure
Programs range in duration from 2 weeks to 12 months. Start dates in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, and December.
Destinations include: India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Thailand.