- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Germany
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: None
- Program Length: Two Weeks
- Start Month: January
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Selective: Yes
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay
- Application Deadline: 12/10
- Financial Aid: Not Available
- Minimum Cost: $1,000 - $2,999
Business Winter School is a two-week, English-taught program which takes place in January in the vibrant city of Munich. Designed for current university students, recent graduates and young professionals interested in studying business at graduate school or setting up their own company, it provides a unique insight into the corporate world.
The English-taught Business Winter School program comprises 20 hours of classroom tuition, exciting company visits, guest speaker sessions and workshops, which give students an insight into the business world. The academic content of Business Winter School has been adapted from EU’s top-ranked MBA programs and is taught by the same high-caliber faculty and industry experts.
- Entrepreneurship and Startups
- Doing Business in Germany and Europe
- Digital Marketing
- Public Speaking
Monday to Friday from 10 am to 1,30 pm.
Company visits: one company visit per week in the afternoon. Sports, social and cultural activities: one or two activities per week in the afternoon.
The fee includes:
- Welcome pack
- Welcome and farewell parties
- Tuition and study materials
- Beginners’ German classes
- Accommodation in double rooms with breakfast and dinner
- Medical insurance
- One or two social and sports activities per week
- Company visits
- EU Business School transcripts
- End-of-course EU Business School certificate
- 24-hour support from program coordinator
The fee does not include:
- Travel to Munich and back
- Airport transfers
- Additional optional weekend activities, such as a ski trip to the Alps
Cost and Session Information
Full price: €2,600
Early-bird price reduction: a €200 price reduction applies if an advance payment of €800 has been received by October 31, 2021.