- Listing Type: Gap Year Programs
- Destinations: Spain
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Credit Awarded: College
- Program Length: Six Weeks
- Start Month: April, November
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Gender: Coed
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Housing: Homestay
- Application Fee: $129
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Payment Terms
- Minimum Cost: $5,000 - $9,999
- Call: (800) 726-9746
This November, you could be living like a local in Barcelona. Live independently in an energetic seaside city while you level up your Spanish, make lifelong friends, and develop outside-the-classroom skills to help you thrive in the real world.
Your program begins with an Orientation Tour across London, Paris, and Barcelona. Your EF Tour Director will give you an insider's perspective on each city and help you contextualize your travels within local history, culture, and beyond. (Even if you've been to these cities before, you'll see them through totally new eyes—we promise!) You'll also have free time to explore on your own or with your new friends.
Then you'll spend six weeks soaking up Spanish culture and improving your language skills. Grow personally while living in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe. Build your independence, expand your skill set, and make friends for life. You’ll return home with a clearer understanding of yourself and your goals.