- Listing Type: After-School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Start: December
- Session Length: One Week
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Economics, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Career Exploration
- Minimum Cost: < $500
- Gender: Coed
Improve your kids’ financial skills with virtual learning Wall Street training classes. Join a MID-WINTER BREAK Camp all about Wall Street. Learn Who and What is Wall Street and How Investing Can Grow Your Money. This is for High School students.
Teach Me Wall Street will be offering a 1 week Wall Street 101 Boot Camp the week of December 20 - 24 and December 27-31, 2021. The classes are perfect for High School students.
Week 1 - Wall Street 101
HOW THE STOCK MARKET WORKS - Who the players are and how a company gets listed on the stock exchange.
THINGS YOU CAN INVEST IN - Stocks, bonds, mutual funds and commodities.
ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE - Learn about regulators, the Federal Reserve Bank, and others.
BOOMS and BUSTS – Find out how and why crashes occur and what causes the stock market to go up and down.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED – Get an overview of different Wall Street jobs, education options, and ways to build connections to prepare for a future in finance.
- The virtual boot camp takes place EST 10am - 12pm EST and also 1pm - 3pm EST.
- Sessions are 2 hours with a 10min break.
- Students can alternate between morning and afternoon sessions.
- NO homework
- Classes are interactive, engaging and fun!
- Learn More Now by visiting our website!
The boot camp is a fun and enjoyable way to learn something not normally taught in school during the school break.