- Listing Type: After-School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Length: Academic Year, Semester, Quarter
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, College Application, Social Justice, Design, Entrepreneurship, Career Exploration
- Minimum Cost: Free
Spike Lab is a start-up incubator for teenagers who aspire to become entrepreneurs and changemakers. Our Spike Coaching program can help you launch a Spike, a passion-based extracurricular venture with real-world impact. You get to work one-on-one with our coaches, who are experienced startup and nonprofit founders.
Our program starts you off with ideating an unforgettable Spike idea that is unique to who you are as a person. Afterward, we take you from idea to launch to scale. Our curriculum also helps you curate an expansive media strategy (our students have been featured by PBS, Yahoo News, BBC News, and tons of local news outlets!) We even offer masterclasses on pitching, fundraising, and financial modeling.
Previous Spike Founders have reduced microplastics in the ocean, designed an app that provides ASL subtitles for children's movies, opened a business for backyard chickens, organized a biofuels education camp, created a global online writers' community, and more! Are you ready to launch your great Spike idea? Get started now.