The School of Fashion Design, based in Boston, is committed to passing on traditions, ensuring diversity, and mastery of the technical aspects of fashion design. We are here to support our students achieve their dreams, as they continue to be our legacy.
The Teen Fashion Clinic at SFD is run by our adult alumni and is a four part clinic that will help students create:
- A personalized set of fashion croquis
- A series of fashion plates (including a capsule collection)
- An original garment pattern in their size
- A finished fashion garment
The program is available in-person and online, which is conducted over Zoom. Both formats will teach students:
- Design Theory
- Body Coverings
- Fashion Sketching
- Inspiration Sourcing
- Fashion Industry & Runway Collections
Whether you are a beginner of advanced, every student can take away something valuable from our program. To learn more about how to sign up, session dates, and costs, check out our website!