- Listing Type: After-School Enrichment
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Six Weeks
- Category: Mental Health & Well-Being
- Sub-Categories: Behavioral Disability, Learning Differences, Health and Well Being, Stress Reduction, Mental/Behavioral Health
- Minimum Cost: < $500
- Gender: Coed
At EmpowerU, we understand that finding help for a young adult who is struggling with motivation, anxiety, or depression can be difficult and frustrating. Our innovative 6-week, online course–combined with 1:1 motivational coaching from a licensed professional–is proven to help teens and young adults make lasting personal change, gain confidence, lower anxiety, and increase emotional well-being.
Does Your Student Need a Mental Health Reset?
The past two years have been unusually tough, and many students are struggling with anxiety, depressed mood — not to mention a lack of motivation and focus.
Use HSA dollars to provide your child with a self-paced mental health support program proven to improve coping skills, engagement, motivation, and mental wellbeing!
Mental Wellbeing Support in 15 Minute Increments
For a discounted rate of $189 (normally $209) students can participate in an online self-paced program that combines brief, engaging skill-building lessons focused on improving mental health with online coaching support from master-level online counselors. Coaching is delivered via text messaging through the EmpowerU platform — personalizing the program to help your student meet their individual goals, challenges and objectives.
This powerful combination helps your student stay focused, motivated and on track — no matter how unpredictable or stressful their world can be.
Students who complete EmpowerU can expect:
- Decreased anxiety
- Improved focus and confidence
- Know-how to create positive routines and habits
- Better social connections
- Improved mood