- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Agriculture, Biological Sciences, Business and Entrepreneurship, Liberal Arts
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- In State Tuition: $14,875
- Out of State Tuition: $23,815
- Delivery: Day
- CEEB: 980
The University of Saskatchewan is a warm and welcoming post-secondary institution located in the heart of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
The picturesque University of Saskatchewan campus is located in the heart of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan on the banks of the South Saskatchewan River. Since 1907, the role of the university has continually evolved and we are now one of the top 15 medical-doctoral, research intensive universities in Canada. Our campus is also home to facilities unique to a university, including the Canadian Light Source, Canadas only synchrotron, and VIDO-InterVac, a facility that studies infectious diseases in both animals and humans.