- Listing Type: Colleges & Universities
- Top Majors: Biological Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics, Physical Science, STEM
- Degrees Awarded: 4 Year
- Type: Public
- Campus Setting: Suburban
- Testing Requirements: ACT, SAT, Test Optional
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Work Study
- Country: United States
- In State Tuition: $8,427
- Out of State Tuition: $18,337
- Delivery: Residential, Online
- Religious Affiliation: None
- CEEB: 755
- IPED: 196112
SUNY Poly’s Utica campus offers the unique combination of tree-lined pathways, modern buildings, and rolling hills near the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains – an inspiring backdrop for challenging academics that are both rewarding and in demand. Students come from all over New York, many other states, and more than 20 other nations to enroll in STEM-focused programs, business, nursing, and more.
Since its founding in 1966, SUNY Poly has maintained an unwavering commitment to the growth of its students and community. 3,000 students from more than 20 nations uncover their calling and passion through the 30 academic programs for undergraduate and graduate students, preparing them to be the leaders of tomorrow through experiential learning, internship and real-world work opportunities, and countless on and off campus activities.
Resting on 400 acres in Marcy, New York, just outside the City of Utica, SUNY Polytechnic Institute’s Utica campus environment blends flourishing green landscapes, forests, and wildlife with an ever-growing hustle and bustle of buildings, residences, and athletic fields.