Explore the diverse culture of India by living in Delhi, the largest metropolitan city in India with a mix of cultures like no other city in the world. Create an impact in the community through meaningful volunteer work.
Delhi, the capital of India is one of the most culturally and historically rich city. Despite being one of the most important cities in the world, it is not perfect. There are a lot of children who are still not able to go to school and the ones' who do attend school are not getting any education outside their textbooks. At the same time, even though the nation is developing, women are still under the pressure of their social-economic status.
Volunteer Work available:
2) Women Empowerment
Don't worry though, it is not all work. Delhi is a cultural hub and there is no lack of places to visit and enjoy with various markets, monuments etc inside Delhi and many cities surrounding it such as Agra which is famous for the Taj Mahal, Jaipur and Varanasi.
3) Experience Captain
4) Airport Pickup
5) Pre-departure support
6) Orientation meeting and an authentic India lunch, on us!
6) Old Delhi and Agra tour included!
- Explore the symbol of beauty Taj Mahal and the religious cities Mathura - Vrindavan with us. Participation is free for all volunteers!
- Explore the busy bylanes of Old Delhi, a place stuck in time and try famous delicacies, the recipes of which have been passed down generation to generation. Also included in your project.
- Spend your travel doing something meaningful for the community through volunteer work during the weekdays.
- Visit cities such as Rishikesh, Jaipur and Varanasi during your weekends. You can also take a long weekend to the beach state Goa!
- Make new friends and explore the majestic city of Delhi, visiting various cultural and religious sites, eating traditional Indian food and exploring our local markets.