Mente Argentina's Photography Program is designed to accommodate both beginners and those at a more advanced level who wish to expand their technical knowledge and become more experienced photographers. Buenos Aires is a photographer’s paradise with a stunning range of things to discover.
Buenos Aires is known for its wonderful incorporation of nature into the city scheme, with abounding trees, bushes, and flowers found on every block, it’s the political graffiti capital of the world, and its architecture boasts beautiful, ornate, European and latino style buildings. The city is composed of more than 40 distinct barrios or neighborhoods that allow for endless opportunities to capture the porteño style of life.
Instruction at Mente Argentina's Photography School covers both traditional and digital technology. Theoretical concepts are presented through innovative methods so that classes are enjoyable and fun. Instructors also work to maintain a focus on creativity and individual aesthetic so students can produce images in their own personal artistic style.
Some of the topics covered in the classes:
- Introduction to basic operation of a camera: lens, speed, aperture, exposure and sensitivity of film.
- Use of digital and manual cameras
- Light and different types of lighting and shadow
- Photometry Types of lenses, filters, flashes, and settings
- Analog Photography: Different types of film, film and print developing and processing
- Digital Photography: Techniques exclusive to digital photographic technology
Our program combines various teaching techniques, both within and outside of the traditional classroom, guaranteeing a holistic and unforgettable experience.
MENTE ARGENTINA PHOTOGRAPHY PROGRAM IN BUENOS AIRES INCLUDES:
- Group Photography Lessons taught with other argentine and international students, as well as experienced and certified professors
- Individual Photography Lessons taught at Mente Argentina’s photography studio to give you the one on one attention that allows you to focus on the skills and knowledge you wish to develop.
- Photography Activity Classes taught at the best photography spots in Buenos Aires in reduced groups of photography students.
The goal of the activities is to allow participants to implement all of their acquired knowledge while touring sights of the city and capturing amazing photographs.
MENTE ARGENTINA PHOTOGRAPHY PROGRAM OPTIONS
- The Regular Photography Program lasts 4, 8 or 12 Weeks
- The Intensive Photography Program lasts 2 Weeks and classes are given 4 times a week
Cost and Session Information
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM FEE
- Photography Course Full Tuition Fees (Individual & Group Lessons included).
- Help and Assistance with visa requirements
- Certificate of Photography Program granted by Mente Argentina
- Exclusive Accommodation in the best areas of Buenos Aires: Palermo, Belgrano, Barrio Norte or Recoleta (all utilities and expenses included)
- Full access to Mente Argentina Tours & Activities
- Private Airport Pick Up
- Private Airport Drop Off
- Welcome Orientation
- Mente Argentina Welcome Kit (calling card, insider's city guide, maps, and more)
- Health Club Membership: Free Gym membership included
- Free Local Cellular Phone
- Mente Argentina ISIC Global Discount Card
- Tango Lessons
- Conversation Exchange Partner
- Mente Argentina On-site assistance & Support Services 24/7