OXFORD Gap Year Programme
Study Abroad in the ‘City of Dreaming Spires’
Applications for 2020 are currently being accepted join anytime during the academic year.
The programme is a tailored course for international students aged 16+ who would like to spend an enriching term in Oxford in preparation for their university careers. Most students on the programme have completed secondary education and are on a gap term or year before starting university.
This course will help you to:
* Experience self-reliance and growth by living and studying abroad
* Develop your inter-relational skills with students, tutors and housemates
* Form good study habits in preparation for university
* Develop your academic potential
* Progress to top universities worldwide
* Expand your cultural awareness through weekly activities
* Excel academically while still enjoying a fun and active social life
* Develop critical thinking and writing skills
Cost and Session Information
Our full fee's can be found here; https://www.oxfordgapyearprogramme.com/admissions/fees/