Volunteering changes lives, yours included. Travel the world (while saving it) with wildlife conservation and community building projects in some of the world's most beautiful, off-the-beaten-path locations. The experience is one you'll never forget.
First Abroad Volunteering gap programs in Central and South America include:
- Volunteer and Learn Spanish in Argentina
- Volunteer and Learn Spanish in Costa Rica
- Volunteer and Learn Spanish in Ecuador
- Volunteer and Learn Spanish in Peru
- Volunteer with Wildlife and Learn Spanish
- Wildlife Conservation in Costa Rica
- Turtle Conservation in Costa Rica
Program costs range from $879 to $3439.
Programs range in duration from 2 weeks to 12 months. Start dates in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, and December.
Destinations include: Argentina, Costa Rica, Ecuador, and Peru.