The 92Y Teen Center has worked with thousands of teens, from various backgrounds all over NYC, who participate in various programs and leave their stamp on each one of them. Here, you'll find information on each of our programs. We hope that they will interest you and make you want to be a part of the 92Y family.
From the highly regarded Parenting Center to extensive activities and after school programs for young children and teens, The Center, endowed by the Goldman Family, provides a strong foundation for parents and children to reach their maximum potential.
Here you will learn about various opportunities for teens to take part in community service projects, lectures and many other programs. Some programs are:
- The 92YServe Teen Center Volunteer Internship (weekly, trimesters)
- TEENSGIVING - one-day, massive community service opportunity spanning NYC high schools and city agencies in needed (November)
- One-Shot Service Days - ranging from month-to-month, different one-time-only opportunities to give back to the community.
When requesting information, please be specific with your question. For example:
- What type of service are you looking to do (ie. outdoor work, old age home, special needs, animals, kids, etc.)?
- What times of year are you looking to volunteer? We have 3 trimesters (Fall, Winter, Spring) and some Summer programs.
- What days of the week are you looking volunteer? - Are you interested in volunteering with your school or individually?
- How many hours of service are you looking to do or required to attain?