Iona supports people as they experience the challenges and opportunities of aging. We educate, advocate, and provide community-based services to help people age well and live well.
We envision a community that celebrates, values, respects, and protects the contributions and possibilities of every individual.
As a volunteer, you can make a big difference. We offer many volunteer opportunities for people of all ages and with a variety of skills and experience. We welcome:
- area residents wishing to give back to the community
- pro-bono professionals seeking opportunities to utilize their skills and expertise
- employers interested in sponsoring community service opportunities
- community groups seeking collaborative opportunities
- students with internship or community service requirements