HABcore, Inc. provides permanent and supportive housing for homeless veterans, families, and individuals with special needs. Currently we provide a safe home for approximately 260 people, including 47 families that were previously homeless.
YOU can serve as a HABcore adviser or volunteer. Talents, energy and services of a diverse nature are urgently needed and gratefully appreciated. Persons ages 16 & 17 years old may volunteer without a parent but must provide the signed waiver and release providing parental consent.
- Cook-InoMake meals for residents (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner)
- Pick up and deliver donations
- Teach financial skills
- Represent HABcore in events like walkathons
- Host a drive for household goods, holiday gifts, etc.
- Game nights or recreational activities
- Yard work, like gardening and cleaning gutters
For more information on how to volunteer and what you can to do help, check out our website!