Pitch in for Piedmont Park! Volunteers have fun while assisting vendors and helping bring fresh, local, sustainably grown food to the Atlanta Community.
To enhance and preserve Piedmont Park as a vital urban green space and as a cultural and recreational resource that enhances the quality of life for all Atlantans.
Green Market Information:
Green Market volunteers play an important role in supporting healthy lifestyles and encouraging sustainable communities. Our Green Market encourages sustainable communities in the most basic way - by providing shoppers with direct access to local farmers and merchants. It's as simple as that. Make new friends, have fun, shop for local food during your breaks, and support Piedmont Park Conservancy by joining our amazing Green Market volunteer team!
- The Green Market occurs Saturdays from mid-March through mid-December.
- Volunteer shifts are Saturday from 7 am -2 pm.
- Volunteers will primarily assist vendors with unloading their vehicles, general clean-up, market set-up and market break-down.
- Volunteers must be friendly, outgoing and enjoy interacting with the public.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- We welcome anyone age 18 and up.
- This opportunity is NOT available for groups.