We invite you to head outside with us and pitch in to enhance and transform Atlanta's favorite park!
To enhance and preserve Piedmont Park as a vital urban green space and as a cultural and recreational resource that enhances the quality of life for all Atlantans.
Green Team Information
Our Green Team volunteers sustain and transform Piedmont Park by helping with park beautification projects. We always have a running list of projects where volunteers can make a difference. Our park beautification projects include weeding perennial beds, spreading mulch, collecting trash, pruning, rooting out invasive plants, raking and so much more!
- Green Team meets typically on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 am -11 am. Volunteers must sign up in advance.
- Volunteers should come ready to pitch in, get a little dirty and have some fun making a tangible difference in the park.
- All Green Team projects take place outdoors.
- The Conservancy provides all necessary tools and gloves.
- Individuals age 14+ are welcome to volunteer with our Green Team. Volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All volunteers must sign a liability waiver. Minors must present a signed parent or legal guardian waiver upon arrival on their first day volunteering with us.
This opportunity is a great way to have fun, make new friends, explore Piedmont Park, and work alongside Piedmont Park Conservancy staff to care for the park’s diverse plant communities and habitats.