Creating Connected Communities' mission is to bring life-enhancing programs to children in need by empowering teens to become engaged community leaders and volunteers. We serve thousands of children and familes and provide more than 800 teen volunteer opportunities through our 9 community programs all over Atlanta.
In 2018, Creating Connected Communities' programs include:
- An event designed specifically for teenagers living in shelters and low-income neighborhoods.
- Four outdoor festivals serving children from Title-1 schools, the Atlanta Police Athletic League and the Cobb Collaborative.
- Three after-school programs for students attending Title-1 schools.
- Our signature event, Amy’s Holiday Party, which served more than 800 children representing more than 40 Atlanta agencies and shelters.
- Our Leadership Development Program, which engaged Jewish teen volunteers in meaningful and direct community service by teaching critical leadership skills.
For more information, please visit www.cccprojects.org.