At College-For-You, I work with you from the beginning to enable you to define your academic, political, aesthetic, religious, and social values, which is the most vital part of any college search.
I offer personalized, one-on-one guidance through the ENTIRE PROCESS of choosing a college. In addition to helping you find colleges that suit you, I help you to:
- ASSESS and MANAGE the timetable and the processes involved in college admissions
- SELECT high school courses to strengthen your academic record
- DECIDE which standardized tests to take, when to take them, and how to prepare for them
- EXAMINE and WEIGH financing, financial aid processes, and scholarship options
- PREPARE you for college visits and college interviews
- COMPILE a list of colleges and universities that best suit you
- EVALUATE your out-of-class activities, including after-school, weekend, and summer, paid and volunteer
- PICK THE COLLEGE OF YOUR DREAMS, or opt for an "interim year" if you wish.
In addition, I offer specialized advising for:
- Students with learning differences
- Boarding- and day- high school opportunities
- Re-entry and transfer students
- Graduate school admissions