Take part in award-winning Fall's STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) teen academic virtual programs. Fall weekly and bi-weekly after-school options start in October. These remote one-week and three-week programs provide students with hands-on lab experience that is rarely accessible to them in school.
The Boston Leadership Institute is an award-winning summer program for high-achieving teens. Since 2011, BLI has provided unique, engaging, and valuable opportunities to thousands of students from around the United States and the world.
Led by highly qualified and decorated teachers and professors from the Boston area, the ever-expanding BLI lineup covers Medicine, Engineering, Business, and Science. The subject matter is challenging and exciting, and students gain important credentials to include on college applications.
Fall weekly and bi-weekly after-school options start in October. Hands-on, competitive admissions programs (Biotech Research, Biomedical and Surgical Research, and Epidemics, Outbreaks, & Contagion) provide material for resumes, school recommendation letters, and college admissions essays.
Students in the Pre-Med Task Force work with a MD on COVID-related projects. Such as:
- What is the best type of face masks to battle COVID?
- What can we learn from the 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic?
- What is the most effective type of hand sanitizer and can we make it ourselves?
- How do COVID fighting drugs work?
- Can sunlight really kill the virus, and why?
- Can we design the best face shield prototype?
- Where is the disease spreading and why are certain countries becoming hotspots?
- And more!
Other returning best-sellers include:
- Forensics: where students receive forensic packages and will get to perform hands-on activities like fingerprinting and making footprint impressions
- Investments: where students watch the stock market in real time and "invest" money to see which investments would have yielded the biggest gains
- Physics of Space: where students learn about dark matter, are we alone in the universe, and the laws of physics that allow us to discover new celestial bodies
- Polymer Chemistry: where students receive materials to understand the engineering and science to make new materials to create unique products for specific uses, including medical applications
To learn more about the program, check out our website! Prices for our programs start start at $599.